back to work. Harrumph!

My goodness...being off work for 3 days really spolied me. Of course we didn't go anywhere (so unlike us) but I had so much going on at home....I'm still trying to wake myself up!!!

I'll have some layouts to show off ...some at buzz & bloom in which I can ony show peeks here, the reveal of June's anger kit at SFTIO, and AAM has a prompt coming up tomorrow!!! I have been a busy bee...

My MIL should be on a plane back to Puerto Rico. :( It was fun having her stay with us, she's such a blast and such a big help. The kids love having her around, they can sweet talk her into walks...and in the said walks they weasel their way into the stores...uh oh!!! She's really chatty and it was really nice having her around. My kids and dog have been immensely spoiled and were really sad to see her leave. That said...that explains my lack of posting here...along with computer troubles. :eyeroll:  we are going to need to upgrade both at home and at work. It's taking me way too long to get things done online, and time is precious!

That said, I have some layouts to show!!!

The last one for May's Anticipation!  It opens up to reveal journaling. I'm just really grateful for being allowed the honor of being a design team member for a kit club. Last year I tried out at so many places and got the door shut in my face. This was the last place I was going to try and I thought really hard about it because after getting so many No's...my self esteem took a huge hit. It was like "ummm...what's wrong with my creations??? I can't even call them layouts...to me, each thing I work on is a piece of me...so I like the word creation better. :D Nutty, I know! In a nutshell...when you try out, keep trying! It gets easier in time and you begin to learn that it's not that you're being rejected...it's just a matter of being the right fit and at the right place at the right time. The other places may have been cool, but I like to be more deep and meaningful. After getting the yes from SFTIO, I got another huge yes! From B&B!!!

There's a new sketch up over at The Scrappiest!!! Check out the blog to see what the DT made. :)

and a close up using some awesome product I have left over from the anger kit:


Hope I have inspired you. Glad to be back with some actual creations of mine.

TTFN