A YUMMY.

I love trying new things. new things in clothing, in scrapping, and in food!

yep. you read right.

the family & I (yes, we do all of our shopping together) went to adam's (a local farmer's market/nursery type place) and found some beautifully shaped whole grain pasta. It was locally made, too.


then that same day we headed to Sam's for some bulk items and found some yummy chicken & mozzarella sausage. Delish!!!! That very same day we bought some french bread.

this is after I sliced it, buttered it up, & toasted it quickly....yum.

you put it all together & what do you get??? my tummy growling.

This food disappeared as soon as I dished it up, it seems. The terrors usually dawdle at the dinner table and talk more than they chew...but not on this night!!!!

I have to add something scrappy related:

a sneeky peeky. Tomorrow a new prompt will be up at AAM...the crop has started, please check it out. there's challenges, bingo, and prizes to be won.


until tomorrow....:D