Join the birthday party!

It's all month long with this blog hop, there will be a crop over at the message board with challenges, games, and tons of prizes!!!!

you should've came here from Donna's blog

I am a part of the 1st design team Melissa picked, and I have to say that I am very proud and honored that she still keeps me around. It's a priveledge to be a part of the team. The challenges have been thought provoking and a challenge to me. If you know me, you know I LOVE a good challenge!

I wanted to share my fave layouts and here they are:

this is for the first challenge as a DT member....the challenge was "if I lived to be 100........"


and this one really challenges me....

"what color am I"


now I guess you're looking for that word you need to complete the special little phrase....riiiight??? LOL. maybe I'll make you wait a bit.


Now I have a small RAK to offer....all you have to do is leave me a comment having anything to do about celebration...a special memory, an awesome birthday, memorable anniversary, whatever your little heart desires! If you want to follow me, let me know you did and I'll put you in the random drawing 2xs.
now hop on over to Rachel's blog to continue hopping along!!!!