& we live happily ever after

Good morning, my lovelies!

Today there is a new post up over at AAM Challenge blog! we're still in the middle of celebrating a year of challenges, emotions shared...that's a big huge deal. What's the second prompt going to be about?

it's about celebrating the positives!!!!

& we live happily ever after


Okay...so honestly....I haven't been feeling particularly positive about anything. I've been a huge grump...well...the moods have been swinging like a pendulum in full motion....back & forth, back& forth. I feel really sorry for my family sometimes because I can sometimes feel some horns coming out at the top of my head pushing that shiny halo aside and I bite everyone's heads off.... Kinda like the queen in alice in wonderland. OFFF WITHH THEIRR HEADSSSS!!!!

I almost always feel better after walking on the treadmill for an hour. I guess I let all the aggression out.

The photo in the layout?
it has a story behind it.
while brainstorming for discovery kit (SFTIO) I asked hubbs about places to photograph.
the man was in the middle of his bout with poison ivy.
being in the sun makes it worse
yet here he is. taking photos.
in the hot sun.
all for me.

So can you guess what is one huge positive in my life?
He is.
and I just felt that I should commemorate HIM. The love of my life. because no matter what we're going through...he makes things so positive and great for me.

have to quickly add...I used remnants from a kit from SFTIO...