barely got over that hump!

hey, my fave blog readers!!!

I have to tell you that everything so far has been done with soooo much effort. I CANNOT wait til my meds kick in and I feel somewhat normal again.

went to the DR and she upped my medicine...that thing is supposed to work in about 3-6 weeks....say a little prayer for me that they kick in today!!! LOL!!!

anyways I am here to show you another discovery layout, created with the august discovery kit from scrapbooking from the inside out.


revelation

Can you believe my sweetie terror took this photo of me? She then took a peek and said "mommy, it's gorgeous! Can I play now?"

The journalling here is basically about how much an illness can reveal something to you. Seriously, you can take it badly and take on a whole dark attitude or you can take the good from it, and open your eyes to the positives around you. For me, it showed me how much I was needed, loved, my worth. As a kid battling issues with self worth and constantly not feeling good enough for anything...this made me fight to want to keep being there for my family...for my kids, and my hubby! Every night I'd pray reminding God (like he can forget, right?) that He gave me those 4 beautiful kids so that I can help in raising them, not to leave them motherless. Trust me when I say this, there was such a resolve in me not to quit....and this will remind me every time afterward how much I needed to keep fighting...because lets be honest here...having so many health issues often makes one question how much longer....

I just feel very blessed to have this little revelation, to have my eyes opened.

I hope that you each have little revelations that make your day a little bit brighter!!!!