things to discover....

whizzing by to show you another discovery layout using the awesome, the wonderful, discovery kit from  SFTIO!


Yes, I went there. Often times I try to keep my faith not quiet,  but a bit on the DL so as not to offend anyone, or to have anyone roll their eyes at me with "not THAT again"... but this time I HAD to scrap about this discovery...every time I open up that Good Book and I read about these things and people over 2000 years ago...I am often touched at how things still apply to me. there is a message within the words that sometimes I just have to thank the Lord, there are times I am so deeply touched that I cry...and become so overwhelmed by emotion.  As I read on, I feel closer to the One who inspired the words. It's such a wonderful feeling of being loved, feeling GRACE and MERCY. I hope that I use the Word as a guide to show me the way in times I need a breakthrough.


some new things I've discovered!

this store! Thanks Amy!!!

they're just starting out so they don't have much of a selection...but the things they do have are sooo cute!

to get to that store, we had to travel to Paramus, NJ. The mall it was in was a nice one.

Tomorrow, I am going to this class! A friend from church loves this and offered to accompany me. A little group of us are going. we looked up vids on this &&& I am a bit scared....LOL....BUT it looks like fun and I'm excited. :D

I have discovered a new and strong resolve. I NEED to lose weight. My blood pressure's too high.  I know if I lighten up, it'll go back to normal. Then that'll be one less thing  to take meds for. Or worry about. YAY!

I NEED to rediscover my love of picture taking. I don't wanna call it photography...that sounds so professional to me. LOL. Maybe then, my other love...scrapbooking will bloom. I've been stuck for a bit & just creating for DT...not for just because. I am currently open to any suggestions: do you know of some more inspirational challenge blogs that I can add to my list? I'm going to start playing along again.

so I will end my little list of discoveries on that note. what discoveries have you made?