No! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Hey bloggy peeps!

I neglected my poor little blog...but not on purpose or because I had nothing to say...but because I have been busy!!! I had family over and wow...it was a whirlwind. My mom, Brother, Sister in law, 3 babies ages 2.5 & under all along with my family has been a series of exchaning kids, rushing to work, (bringing babies to work with me as well) coming home to handle HW, babies, getting ready for the next day. It sounds busy and chaotic, but I loved every single minute. I fell in love with the babies...and I really miss my bro...even though he drives me crazy. :P

Wanna see some pix?

Babies busy at work. LOL
What Abuela (grandma) had to do to keep a kid happy.
this baby went from arm to arm to arm...LOL. He's too cute to resist, and he's only 3 mos old!!!
In my Busy-ness...I haven't been able to post SFTIO sneaks. :(
Since my layouts aren't on the gallery yet, I'll show you some closeups and the Kit.

This month, it is all about acceptance.
here's a little slide show:





and some close ups of what I made.
It was really fun working with this kit full of luscious colors, embellies,and paper. The theme was also so easy for me....I have so many ideas in my little idea notebook. Yes, I am such a nerd, I brainstorm for ideas in my notebook and carry it with me everywhere. Or else I forget stuff I think of. :/
 
So what have I missed out on?