tomorrow...today....yesterday

Make sure to stop by TOMORROW for an AAM Bloghop. it's going to be fun. The prompt had me a bit stumped.

 My mommy's leaving us TODAY. :( I know I have to share her with my sister...but it still doesn't keep me from feeling so sad.

YESTERDAY was the reveal for Acceptance over at SFTIO. Did you know there is also a DT call?

Here's the last thing I created using PURPOSE...tee hee. I love the quote. Make sure that you use your time well...with purpose so that when your time is up, you have no regrets. I know...I sounded morbid...but it's the truth. We go our whole lives putting things off for tomorrow, taking time, our health, life...for granted.

Is your life full of purpose? I'm trying to fill my life with some.

Don't forget...tomorrow. Blog Hop. Hope to see you here.